Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jeremy

Jeremy3-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy4-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy5-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy9-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy12-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy15-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy14-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy20-screen (1 of 1) Jeremy23-screen (1 of 1)
This is our nephew Jeremy.  He's the oldest of the grandchildren.  He's a senior in high school and he's getting ready to graduate.  Graduate!  He was just a little boy when Joe and I got married- it doesn't seem possible that he's already graduating! 
For a long time I didn't know if I would be an aunt.  Being an only child and all there were many scenarios in which I wouldn't be.  I am has thankful that this wasn't the case.  And I am thankful for Jeremy and for the young man that he is.  Jeremy is smart and faithful and is full of integrity.  He wants to be a pilot and is going to Moody Bible College next year to do just that.
I had the privilege of taking Jeremy's senior pictures last fall and I thought I would share a few of my favorites here.  He might not have been as excited to have his pictures taken as I was to take them, but it was fun none-the-less. 
Jeremy, we are all so proud of you!

No comments: