Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dear First Trimester

Dear First Trimester,
           You have pretty much sucked the life right out of me.  It's been well worth it for the healthy little baby growing inside of me.  Now, however, I am done with you.  Please take your friends nausea and total exhaustion with you.  In the past you have let them linger for another month or two, but I can assure you I have no need for them anymore.  I have a baby to grow, two young children to mama, an exhausted husband, work to do, homeschool to teach, friends who miss me, a house to sell, and a home to find (and don't even get me started about the laundry)!  Thanks for these couple of months.  Now hit the road...I'm finished with you and your friends.
            Love, a very thankful and very sick soon-to-be mama of three!

No comments: