Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Goodbye Fall

Despite the business of our fall it really was beautiful (fall has always been one of my favorites) and it really was one of the nicest falls I can remember.  The kids played outside quite a bit (though I don't have any pictures to prove it) and it seemed like our beautiful fall was going to be around for some time until out of nowhere winter seemed to hit last week!  So goodbye fall...hello winter (thankfully I like you too).  I guess I'm ready to trade in crisp air and colorful leaves for snow days and hot cocoa.  But before I do here are some pictures from one of our favorite fall crafts...leaf painting and printing.  This one was a big hit and even held Eli's attention for quite a while (until after many prints he decided to mix all of the colors to make brown...which is how all of our painting experiments eventually end for him)!:)

Fall (1 of 1) Fall2 (1 of 1) Fall3 (1 of 1) Fall4 (1 of 1) Fall5 (1 of 1) Fall6 (1 of 1) Fall9 (1 of 1) Fall10 (1 of 1) Fall8 (1 of 1) Fall7 (1 of 1) Fall11 (1 of 1)

No comments: