Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Seven

On the day Lily turned seven we celebrated by going roller skating for the very first time. My friend, Laura, and her daughter, Lily, joined us! And it was a good thing they did because taking Lily and Eli to roller skate for the first time at the same time was a little more than I bargained for! There was a lot of falling. Seriously, a lot. But all three kids stuck with it and took the falls and just kept going. Seriously, if I took just one of the hard falls they did I would have been out for the day! Nope, they just kept going and they loved it (bruises and all)! I tried to get a picture of the three of them, but if it's hard to get a good picture of three kids, then trying to get a good picture of three unstable kids on roller skates is impossible...but funny! Seven-3 (1 of 1) Seven-4 (1 of 1) Seven-5 (1 of 1) Seven-6 (1 of 1) Seven-7 (1 of 1) And this year on her birthday we started a new tradition...and it's one of my favorites. Eli gave Lily flowers (and even picked them out himself)! Eli was so proud and Lily loved them! And I decided right then that this is something we must do every year. I want Lily to feel special and loved not just by her dad and I, but by her brothers as well.
 Love it.

Seven-9 (1 of 1) 
I can't believe that my baby girl is seven!

No comments: