Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nifty & Thrifty in 2012: Kid's Clothes

We are working hard on our budget.  I've been buying food when it's on sale and building our meals around what we have (that I bought on sale) not on what we need.  I'm still learning how to coupon and work the sales.  Today I bought another ham on sale (so cheap around Easter)!  I'm still working on budget dinners, but I'm also moving on...
So please share with me how you save money on children's clothes.  I have some tricks that I've been using for a while, but I'm hoping to find new ways too!  And are you one of those people who knows when all of the sales are?  Please share!  As always you can comment on here or on my Facebook page or at angiedcousins@yahoo.com.  This is a big thing for me right now because Eli REALLY needs clothes for the summer and they both are in need for clothes for next fall/winter (yes, I'm already thinking ahead)!


No comments: