Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Rare Photo

Easter (1 of 1)
One would think, given how many pictures I take, that I have lots of pictures of my children, together, looking at the camera.  Not the case.  Not at all. My children have long since tired of me taking their picture (in most cases) and trying to get them BOTH to be still long enough is next to impossible.  There aren't a lot of posed pictures of them together happening around here!  But, I managed to get this one after our Easter egg hunt on Easter morning.  It's a rare photo indeed!  So how did I do it?  Well, I asked them to shake their eggs at me.  Apparently looking at me for even two seconds isn't very exciting, but looking at me while shaking eggs full of candy is great fun (and good to remember for the future)!:)

No comments: