Friday, July 6, 2012

Nearing the End

Us3 (1 of 1)
We are nearing the end of our summer project and our time here in Crested Butte.  We leave a week from today.  We have just a few days left with our students and just a few more days than that with our staff.  Would you pray for us, our staff, and our students that we would finish this project well?  Would you pray that what the Lord has been teaching us here would stay with us, continue, and grow?  Would you pray that the Lord multiply what He has done here and that He would use the life change from this project to bring glory to Himself?  Please pray that God would give us wisdom in these last few days here to make good use of our fleeting time.
We leave Crested Butte a week from today (Friday).  Joe will start driving back to Maine on Saturday and the kids and I will fly back on Sunday.  Would you also pray for our safety while we travel? 
We so appreciate your prayers and look forward to sharing more with you soon!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That photo of the three of you is so beautiful! I prayed, and I will pray again. I am so glad it was a great summer, sweet friend. I wish I could have seen you. :-)