Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ballerina Baby






During our photo shoot last week Lily was much more interested in playing ballerina than in having her picture taken- so I caught some of these pictures in the moment (too bad I didn't have the black background up so you could see her better)! We bought the tutu for her cousin Brenna's ballerina birthday party. I can't help but think that Lily is just adorable as she spins around like a little ballerina! So even though these weren't my favorite pictures from our photo shoot I thought they would be fun to share anyway!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

my fave is the second to last!

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

awww Lily is so adorable!

Wish we could see you guys Tuesday but Arlene is quarantining us because the swine flu is at the jail...better safe then sorry! We're so disappointed! But Hopefully the next few months will fly by.