Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Slide!








My favorite part of Bay Beach Park was this wonderful slide! I had been down it years and years ago and I was so excited when I found out that Lily was old enough (barely) to go! So excited that I didn't really think about it until I was climbing to the top with her by myself (my mom and dad were too nervous to go and Joe was staying at the bottom to take pictures). Once at the top I have to admit that I did get a little nervous (more for Lily than me). But I plunged ahead anyway- and let me tell you- that first drop is pretty good! My nerves were released though the minute I heard her laughing (which she did pretty much the whole way down). Lily loved it- in fact as soon as we were down she asked to go again, and again... and I'm sure she would have gone down it over and over again for the next hour had we let her. So fun!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

oh that looks like so much fun!!!!