Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home

Lily enjoying a treat at my parent's house

After a couple of long, crazy, exhausting weeks we are HOME!
Both Eli and Lily are recovering well and are considerably better than even a few days ago.
It is spring break here at the university so Joe has a little time off this week.
Our plans include continuing to nurse our babes back to health, cleaning the basement and finally setting up our office there, and hopefully doing a little spring cleaning.
Those are OUR plans...we'll see what God has in store for us this week!:)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay! You made it! I'm so glad you guys are on the road to recovery...:)

emereld said...

As I was looking at the pictures of Lily, I remembered back to a time when you asked me if I had hair her color as a child, in hopes that she might grow up to be a redhead. While it's probably still a bit early to tell, I'd say you're little girl has beautiful red hair (at least in the pictures).