Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing the many faces of Eli...

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting to my blog as often lately. Don't worry, it's not because I've lost interest and it's not because I'm sick (which is what my parents thought). It's because we have been having problems with our wireless internet provider (Joe is working on it). It's because Joe kicked Lily's big, pink ball into my soda spilling it all over my laptop (it's been fixed and I just got it back today). It's because I'm using most of my "free" time to spring clean our house (I haven't done cleaning like this in probably over a year- maybe more). It's because Eli is still not eating or sleeping well (and I'm exhausted). It's because this month has been CRAZY! Crazy as in two and a half weeks of traveling in two different states. Good times with faraway friends. Lots of work. Crazy as in two sick kids and one sick husband. One overnight hospital stay with our babe. Rearranged travel plans. Incredibly unhelpful airlines. Crazy as in my mom almost burning down the house while we were there. One peanut allergy reaction. And filing a police report because we thought all of Joe's gear was stolen from our truck at the airport. Crazy as in a baby that is now waking up multiple times a night. Cleaning our entire basement and refinishing half of it. Sorting through baby clothes and preparing for a yard sale. Crazy as in spring cleaning. Crib adjusting. Love language learning. Budget thinking. Birthday planning. Mini van shopping. Swing set browsing. Broken phones and a broken microwave. Crazy as in our dog that jumped out of the truck window (while it was going 30mph) to chase a squirrel. You know...that kind of crazy. Oh man...I'm exhausted. So I realized today that I am a full month behind on the pictures that I am posting. So I thought you should know why. I will get to them eventually. But, it's probably going to be a bit yet because I am determined to finish the spring cleaning (and I'm not even half way yet). So in the meantime I thought I would introduce you to some of the many faces of Eli. I took some pictures the other day and caught some pretty good expressions from our little man. So here is the first one. Tune in over the next few days for a few more!

No comments: