Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eagerly Waiting For...

Here is Lily yesterday afternoon peeking out the window, eagerly waiting for the arrival of her Grammy and G-Pa. Oh my, she was beyond excited...for days! And just minutes away from their arrival it was just almost too much for her to keep in! They have been here just over twenty four hours now and we have already hit up Gov's for a meal, did sparklers in the backyard, picked raspberries, purchased enough fresh veggies from the farmers market to enjoy a tasty steak salad for dinner, made brownies, unpacked some of the many little gifts from Grammy's suitcase, played on Lily's new swing set, loved on the neighbors new little puppy, and enjoyed delicious brownie sundaes with raspberry sauce! Sweet.

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

aww I hope you guys have fun! I wish they were coming to camp with us! I so love your family! Tell them I said hello!