Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Help me choose...

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

I had a very fun little photo shoot with Eli the other day and I got some sweet pictures of him (if I do say so myself)! There are so many in fact that this is just a sample of the ones I loved! And the reason that I am sharing these five with you now is that I need your help. Currently I am taking my second, intermediate, photography class. As part of the class we have a gallery show in September were we will each feature 5 of our pictures. I want to do one of these of Eli, but I just can't quite decide which one. My class has their favorite, but I'm just not quite sure I agree yet. So...would you help me choose? Which one is your favorite? Vote on the sidebar and/or leave a comment and let me know your opinion. I promise I'll share with you which one I use in the end- and in a few weeks when I get caught up I'll share all of the adorable pictures I got of our little man in the tub!:)
P.S. If you want to see the images larger just double click on them.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Eli is such a cute chubby baby, I just love all the pictures you post of him! Ditto Lily! Are you going to include that picture of Lily in the tree wearing her tutu and wings? That is so beautiful.

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I love them! My fave is definitely #1...and not to be too critical, but can you crop a little less on the left? I love #3 and #5 though too. He is SO CUTE, Angie. I love him...and your photography.

Angie Cousins said...

Mandy- I love critique- especially since I know you know what you are talking about!:) I do wish I could crop a little less on the left, but unfortunately I cut it off just a tad in the picture (so I cropped it in on the right to compensate)! It was a good learning lesson that I was aware of for the later pictures (but missed in this one)! Thanks for the compliments!

Sarah said...

my vote is totally #2

Mandy said...

Oh, I hate when that happens...do it all the time. Which is bad because I get especially bugged by bad crops. You could clone fake grass in. But, they are seriously cute pics. What photography class are you taking? How is it going? Looks like you're learning a lot.

Anonymous said...

I love his face in #3 but I'd have to go with #5