Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I know, I know...

I know, I know.... it's been a long time since you have heard from us. I'm starting to hear complaints. What can I say- it's been sort of a non-routine kind of busy around here lately. Meaning that we are busy, but with different sorts of things each day/week/etc... we've been on vacation, we've been spending time with friends, we've been working some, planning some, I've been taking a photography class, and Joe even had jury duty for a week. Random. And as much as I love new things I am also a routine girl. So I'm off my routine a bit- and thus I'm not really doing my usual everyday things (like updating this blog). But don't worry- I have plenty of pictures and stories to share- and I will do just that, but you may have to wait a few more days (or more- we'll see)!:) In the meantime enjoy this sneak peak of this picture I took of Lily- it's one of my recent favorites!

No comments: