Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Father Daughter Dance!

Last weekend Lily went to her first father daughter dance!  It was put on by our local rec center and Lily was BEYOND excited!  She was excited for weeks, but the night of the dance as I curled her hair and sprayed it with sparkles she was literally giddy and could not stop smiling.  And I think that you'll agree with me that she was one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen.  Watching her, so beautiful, so happy just about brought tears to my eyes.  She is just so precious.
I was there that night because I was the photographer for the event...and over two nights took portraits of 140 father daughter couples.  So sweet and so exhausting!
And, as it turns out, that's how it was for Lily too.  She was at the dance for about an hour and a half  dancing and eating and feeling like a princess and then she was just exhausted and a little overwhelmed and wanting to go home.
Yes, her first father daughter dance was sweet and exhausting.
And she was beyond precious...

Dance (1 of 1) Dance2 (1 of 1) Dance3 (1 of 1) Dance4 (1 of 1) Dance8 (1 of 1) Dance5 (1 of 1) Dance6 (1 of 1)

No comments: