Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Bump Update

The other day I was putting some laundry away in our bedroom and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror (and decided to snap this quick picture).  It seems that I am growing!  Yep...there is no denying it.  Just a few weeks ago I looked like I was maybe four months pregnant and now suddenly, seemingly overnight, I look like and feel like I am a good 7 or 8 months pregnant!  Well, I guess it was bound to happen eventually!:)
Many people have been asking and I am excited to share that I am feeling quite a bit better than I was.  Sadly, the nausea hasn't gone away all together yet (as it has in past pregnancies) and I am still feeling pretty tired by the middle of the day but the nausea and exhaustion are not as intense and all consuming as they were those first few months.
I'm not feeling great, but I'm not feeling horribly awful either so I'll take that as a win!  And I am feeling our baby boy kick and move quite often which is always pretty incredible!

Baby (1 of 1)

No comments: