Saturday, July 5, 2008

Let's Give This a Try!


So after living in Bar Harbor for 6 weeks and feeling pretty isolated from all of our family and friends that weren't with us (my parents almost disowned us from our lack of communication) I thought that I would give this blogging thing a try! It seems that we have more and more family and friends each year that live far away from us- so whether you are a family member, friend, or supporter of our ministry- I thought this would be a fun way for you to keep updated with our family! With a busy one year old I won't be a daily blogger, but I'll try to post updates, pictures, video, fun stuff, etc... a few times a week! Enjoy!

To get us started here is a fun picture of Lily and Joe at Pebble Beach in Acadia National Park (Which by the way is my favorite spot in the whole park)!

No comments: