Thursday, September 11, 2008

To Paint or Not to Paint?




About a week or two ago my mom asked me why I haven't posted any pictures of our finished kitchen. Well, that would be hard to do- since it isn't finished!:) Most of the big stuff is done- the cabinets are in, the counters are in, all the appliances, the tile is in, etc... mostly what's left is finishing stuff- some drywall, painting, lights, trim. The next thing I need to do right now is paint the chair-rail going around the kitchen. As you can see in the pictures above it is currently white (like the rest of the trim around the doors and windows). Everything else on these walls has already been painted. So now my dilema is whether I should repaint the chair-rail white or whether I should paint it a lighter shade of green. I know which way I am leaning, but I thought I would ask for your opinion. So, vote in my poll- and let me know what you think!

No comments: