Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cousins!

Trying to give cousin Brenna a hug!

Cousin Lacey

We spent last Saturday with Joe's family (his parents and his brother's family). Lily got to meet her 6 week old cousin Lacey for the first time! She was very curious about Lacey when she first arrived (asleep in the carseat), but as soon as Lacey was awake and being held Lily sort of lost interest (which is better than the screaming and crying she's done every other time I've held a baby around her)! But, after dinner Lily and her cousin Brenna (just 3 weeks older than her) had an absolute blast together! They must have spent close to half an hour running and chasing each other in between the spare room and the living room. It started out with Lily chasing Brenna trying to give her a hug- and Brenna running away from her. It quickly turned into a game where they would take turns chasing each other (with an occassional hug or tackle from Lily)- and they were just laughing, screaming, and cracking up the whole time! I had some cute video of it, but after many attempts to publish it here I've given up for now (don't know why it won't work this time)- maybe I'll try again when I have more time. Ahhhh... aren't cousins great!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

AWW how cute! I'm totally stealing these pics and putting them on my blog too! haha

I hope you guys are having fun with your parents!