Friday, October 3, 2008

New Fall Colors!


Maybe I was inspired by the beautiful changing colors of the leaves (it is gorgeous here now), but I thought I was due for a little color change too! So as you can see I'm a bit blonder than normal! My friend Tessa gave me blond highlights last night- and although it's not quite the right color for me- it is fun! So, I'll probably keep them until I get my hair cut in November and then have it changed back to something more natural, but it's fun for now! And one thing I never noticed until I was really looking at these pictures (especially the first one) is that Lily has my exact eye color! I new she had my eyes in general (since Joe's are hazel), but I always thought Lily's were a little darker (more steely blue/gray) than mine- but apparently this was one part of her coloring she got all from me!:)
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful colors wherever you are!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

We'll definately see you guys when you come down! And I really like the highlights! They look great!