Friday, October 24, 2008

My Day!

Our painted pumpkins and carmel apples

G-Pa painting

Lily finger painting her pumpkin



Grammy and her polka dotted pumpkin


Lily and I "picking" pumpkins




Feeding Goats!


Check out this video of Lily feeding the goats!

Our final full day with my parents was my day! We started the day with a trip to Starbucks (Coffee for us and whipped cream for Lily). Afterwards I had planned to go to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. Unfortunately, due to the drizzly cold weather, we decided once we got there to abandon the patch and "pick" ours from the ones already at the farm stand. Oh well, we'll save that adventure for another year! The best thing though at the orchard/pumpkin patch was that they had goats you could feed. As you can see from the video Lily was just thrilled with feeding the goats- she probably could have stayed there all day. So much fun! Our afternoon was spent painting the pumpkins we picked out. The four of us (me, my mom, dad, and Lily) each painted our own pumpkin (Joe had to work so he couldn't join us)- it actually was a lot of fun! We rounded out the day by celebrating my mom's birthday (just a few days early) at Olive Garden (my favorite)- and came home to make some delicious carmel apples (chocolate drizzled and sprinkled with chopped up candy). What a wonderful day if I do say so myself! So, that covers each of our "days." If you are wondering where Lily's day was- well basically every day is Lily's day!:)






No comments: