Saturday, October 25, 2008

Test Results

I got the results back from my MRI yesterday- and everything is fine- I officially don't have cancer or anything along those lines. As you might imagine Joe and I are greatful and relieved. It feels like this has been a long process so I am beyond greatful that this is the end and not just the beginning. I am happy that we followed through on all the testing that the doctors recommended- and I would encourage any woman to do so (even if it means having more tests than might see necessary initially). I was very pleased with the level of care I was given by all the doctors here- and by how seriously they took my concerns (maybe even more seriously than I did). I think that says a lot for the doctors here (at least the ones I saw). Thanks so much for all of your prayers and words of encouragement- it has meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

YAY! Arlene called us last night to let us know the results and we were sooooo relieved! I'm so glad you can put this behind you too! Hopefully you'll never have to worry about this kind of thing again! God sure is awesome!

Mandy said...

Oh I am so glad for the update, Angie. Thanks. So grateful that nothing is wrong. Thanks for letting us know though. And thanks for the comment on my blog. You are a sweetheart. :-)