Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Time Bowling!

Doing a little victory dance? And check out the adorable toddler bowling shoes!

This is when she decided to chase her ball down the lane!

Waiting very patiently

There it goes!

The other day we took Lily candlepin bowling for the first time!
And... she really had fun (for at least the first half of the game)! M&M's entertained her for the rest of the time! Actually I think she thought the whole thing was fun- picking up the bowling balls, rolling them, running down the lanes, climbing on the chairs, and of course the snacks!
She loved trying to throw or roll the ball on her own. We did have bumpers and watching her ball go down the lane was really, really slow, but to see the look on her face when it knocked a few pins over was really fun. Sometimes she would even get so excited that she would jump up and down and dance. And to be honest going into the 6th frame she was beating me. But... I'll have you know that I came back strong to tie Joe and then BEAT him the 2nd game! He claims I cheated in the first game by using the bumper to get a spare- but it doesn't matter- I still BEAT him the next game!! Good times!

No comments: