Monday, February 16, 2009

Florida Here We Come!

We leave for Florida tomorrow morning!!!
No, it's not a vacation really. It's a work trip. And I have no doubt that we'll be working hard- with meetings planned everyday that we are there (except one). But, we will be living in a house with some of our favorite people in the world (and their adorable kids). And we have a pool! So even though we have meetings scheduled every day (mornings, afternoons, and even nights) I can't wait to get there! I'm ready to soak up some sun, swim with my little girl, spend time with some great friends, eat a lot, visit Sea World (on our day off), and work too!
Now if we can just get there! Please pray for smooth, safe travel. And pray that I would get over this nasty cold that I have.
Probably won't be able to post until we get back, but I promise to have lots of fun pictures!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

oh Yay you guys are back!! I've missed your blogs too! I've been checking them every day just in case! :) Can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip! I heard it wasn't the warmest down there...bummer! Arlene said it was 40. Atleast you guys missed a huge snow storm!