Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Cookies!





Yesterday a few moms from my Adventure Moms group came over with their little ones to decorate valentines day cookies! You might think that 7 kids and frosting and sprinkles would big a huge mess, but the kids were amazingly good (and clean)! Those of you who follow my blog know that Lily is no stranger to decorating cookies and yesterday she was in fine form decorating to her heart's content- until she decided that she didn't even really need the cookie anymore and just started eating the sprinkles straight up (the little pastel flowers were her favorite)!
Side Note: One thing I've been learning about myself in general and through photography is that I am NOT a good multi-tasker. I believe that I can take good pictures, but when I am distracted (like when I am entertaining a group of moms/kids, having a conversation, and trying to keep my daughter from eating all the sprinkles) it's hard for me to concentrate and get good pictures. Maybe I'm going to be better at doing portraits than candids. Or maybe the longer I'm a mother (and the longer I practice taking pictures) I'll become a better multi-tasker. We'll see...

No comments: