Friday, February 6, 2009

Packages!

Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail? I still remember living in the dorms at UW-LaCrosse and how exciting it was when there was a package waiting for you at the front desk! I feel the same excitement even now when a package is delivered to our house- it's like a little treasure (especially when it's unexpected or you don't know what's in it)! I got two such wonderful surprises this week! The first was from my mom- filled with fun valentines day presents for all 3 of us (and a few odds and ends we left there over Christmas). The second one was from my grandma (pictured above at Lily's 1st birthday party in Wisconsin)- and it was an ultrasonic humidifier (to aid in my battle against dry air and static)! I love packages! And I have a very thoughtful family- thank you mom and grandma for the fun surprises!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

I love packages too! :)And yes Lily can definately come dressed up like a Ballerina! We have extra Tutu's too just in case!