Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Presents!





The afternoon of her actual birthday (after the morning at the museum) we decided to let Lily open her birthday gifts from us and her Grammy and G-Pa! My parents went in with us to buy Lily a beautiful solid wood play kitchen set (that I am proud to say was made right in New Hampshire). I think that Lily loved it from the very moment she saw it! Joe and I also bought her a set of pots and pans and some wooden play food to begin to fill her kitchen. My mom (who really is one of the most creative people I know) made Lily a bunch of different foods out of fabric (eggs, bacon, toast, lettuce, french fries, butter, green beans, etc...). It was some of the cutest food I have ever seen! Lily loved her kitchen and has played with it (and almost nothing else) for days! When I get a chance I'll snap a few more pictures of her playing with the actual kitchen.

No comments: