Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bubble Baths...Finally!




I apologize that I haven't been posting much this week. I'm still not feeling very well and it's just been dark and rainy and dreary here- which means not much light coming through my windows- which leaves me a little unmotivated to take pictures. But...today I remembered that I never posted these pictures I took way back in January!
So, here are some pictures from Lily's 1st and 2nd bubble bath! I know, it's a little sad that she was just a few months shy of 2 before her first bubble bath- but she has had such sensitive skin since she was born (thanks to her mama) that we just didn't want to give her anymore rashes than necessary! In fact, up until just recently we have had to use dye and fragrence free everything (soap, lotion, laundry detergent) on her. So, I bought her some all natural bubble bath for Christmas. But before I even got to try it Joe accidentally used some bubble bath my mom had left from the Body Shop (thinking he was using the stuff I bought)- and as you can see it made wonderful bubbles and Lily had such a wonderful time! In fact, she asked for bubbles every night for weeks! And...no rashes! She doesn't ask for bubbles quite every night now, but they are a special treat maybe once a week!

No comments: