Saturday, July 16, 2011

Feeling Crummy

Road (1 of 1)

I'm feeling pretty crummy these days. Truth be told I feel like this pregnancy is kicking my butt just a little bit! All of my pregnancies have been pretty similar- I usually have about one blissful week after I find out I'm pregnant before the all day nausea sets in. Most days I feel pretty sick and exhausted. I have to force myself to eat because often eating just makes me feel worse. I'm not going to lie, I don't really enjoy being pregnant. Oh, don't get me wrong- I love the outcome, but I find the process to be rather challenging (amazing, but challenging). Is it worth it? Yes, every single second of it! It is really one of the few times in life when being sick every day has an absolutely wonderful outcome. And trust me, I realize that there are many, many women out there who would give their right arm to feel the way I do. So yes, I'm feeling sick and totally exhasuted, but I guess it's a small price to pay to be part of growing a new life!

No comments: