Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Haircuts!

Haircut10

My little ones were a little overdue for haircuts so when we were in Wisconsin my mom took us to her salon and got us all haircuts (even me, though there aren't any pictures to prove it)!
Haircut11-2

I snapped these shots just a little bit before we went.
Haircut

And Eli is clearly not thrilled about getting his haircut!
Haircut2

But I couldn't resist snapping a few shots (since I wasn't there for his first haircut)!
Haircut3
Haircut4

So, he wasn't thrilled, but he tolerated it and held still for the most part (the tootsie rolls helped too- notice the chocolate on his chin)! Truth be told I don't absolutely love his hair when it's first cut, but I do love it after it's grown for a week or two!
Haircut12
Haircut13

And as you can see Lily's hair was getting quite long and as beautiful as it was it was always getting in her face so we needed a change...
Haircut5
Haircut6
Haircut7
Haircut8
Haircut9

And oh my, if this isn't the cutest little bob (on the cutest little strawberry blond) in the whole world then I don't know what is!:)

No comments: