Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Days Go On...

Morgan Beach
Morgan Beach2
Morgan Beach3
Morgan Beach4
Morgan Beach5
Morgan Beach6
Morgan Beach7
Morgan Beach8
Morgan Beach9
Morgan Beach10
Morgan Beach11

The last two weeks have been painful- probably the most difficult time I have ever been through and yet God has been here with us. He has carried us through and continues to give us strength. I have a lot more to share about how God has met me during this time, but I just need a little more time to process it before I write about it. And in the meantime these summer days go on. We have two amazing little ones who loves us and who need us... so today we headed to Morgan Beach and enjoyed a sweet morning playing in the water and sand, throwing rocks, building dams, and learning again to appreciate the joy of everyday.

No comments: