Friday, June 28, 2013

38 Weeks of Chubby Sweetness

Liam3 (1 of 1) Liam2 (1 of 1) Liam (1 of 1)
We had our latest ultrasound yesterday and baby boy cooperated very well.
There weren't too many surprises.  We knew he was going to be big...though I didn't really think he would already be 8 lbs and 6 oz!!!  That's right...at 38 weeks (today) he's already that big and we'll just call his head size on the pretty much huge size.  I'm a little scared!  
They also found that I have a moderate case of polyhydramnios (basically I have a large amount of amniotic fluid).  It's just another thing they need to keep an eye on, but  it really shouldn't cause any complications.  I have to say I would appreciate it though if they stopped finding something wrong with me each time I go in!
So...here we go...12 more days or less.  Would you please pray that it might be less?  The larger this "little" guy gets the more potential there are for complications...and he's already larger right this moment than Lily was when she was born!  We sure would appreciate your prayers for this, but most importantly for a safe birth and healthy little boy (no matter when it happens)!
And yes...he does look like he's smiling in the first picture...makes me wonder if he's just a little too comfortable in there!:)

No comments: