Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Florida Bound!

We are Florida bound!!!!!!
We are headed to the Sunshine State for two and a half weeks!  The first week we are taking a group of students from U-Maine and Husson (around 24 of them) to a Cru evangelism conference called Big Break in Panama City Beach!  We took students to this conference back before we had kids, but this is our first time back with the little ones in tow!  Joe and I get to be at the conference and alternate times with our students and our kiddos get a week on the beach...awesome!
And then for the rest of the time we are heading down to Orlando where we will meet my parents...they are taking the whole family on a Disney vacation!  
To say that excitement is high would be an understatement!
The kids and I fly out Friday morning.  We had something come up at home that Joe needs to take care of (long story) so he will flying out Saturday early afternoon and joining us in Orlando!  We sure would appreciate your prayers for safe and smooth travel!  And I'm going to do my best to update as often as possible on this little blog (because otherwise I'll be so overloaded with pictures when I get back that I'll never catch up)!
Sunshine here we come!!!!!!!

No comments: