Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You're One in a Minion!

I know it's a little late posting this, but for Valentines Day this year we made these minion valentines...

I actually never got around to taking a picture before they were gone, but the looked just like this (except I drew overalls on his blue pants)- they were pretty awesome!  And I considered it a small parenting win that Lily had no idea what a Twinkie was before we made these!:)

P.S. I also wanted to post this as a test.  Turns out that my mom and some others have been have be unable to see the pictures on my blog lately.  So mom, can you see this minion picture?  What about this one?
Clearly this picture is mine and one that I've already posted...but it's just a little experiment,  Because I can't bear the thought of my family missing out on pictures of this cute little guy?  So let me know, can you see these?  Could you see the ones in my last post?  Thanks!

No comments: