Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Our Epic Florida Trip: Day 11- Friends

We had this extra whole day in between arriving in Orlando and when my parent's joined us.  So, we took it upon ourselves to relax a little bit and not really go anywhere.  I did do a little Target and grocery shopping, and the kids and I went to the pool, and discovered many geckos...but that was pretty much it.  The best part of the day was having dinner with our friends, the Dellaires.  They were so sweet and even came to us (because we were a little worn out on traveling).  Can I just tell you that I love this family?!  Oh, how I wish that they would move back to Maine, but since they likely won't be anytime soon I'll just have to settle for visits like these!  And their kids?  Their kids are incredible too!  Their daughter held the baby for quite a bit of the evening and Liam loved her!  And shortly after arriving Eli grabbed their youngest son by the hand and took him to play in his room (those of you who know Eli know that this is a significant thing...it usually takes Eli quite a while to warm up to new people)...it was so sweet!
I love sweet visits with old friends!

Friends (1 of 1)
Isn't their family adorable?  And leave it to my daughter to be the only one not looking!:)

No comments: