Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Our Epic Florida Trip: Day 7- Turning the Corner

I started this day walking the beach, coffee in hand, talking with one of the girls that helps us lead the women on campus and I just knew it was going to be a better day.
And it was.  Liam wasn't totally himself, but he turned the corner for sure.  And the day was just so much better.  Not only did I spend the early morning on the beach, but I was able to take part in the morning meeting too!
And after lunch I finally had the opportunity to go out on the beach with two of our student leaders to share our faith with other students on spring break!  It's always a step of faith and I loved being able to take it with these ladies...

Beach 
And if that weren't enough we finally were able to have students over for dinner.  In my mind I imagined that we would have students over for dinner many nights during this conference, but it just didn't happen that way.  But this night the guys cooked dinner for the girls and everybody gathered at our place to eat.
And after we had a little time for just the ladies...

Girls (1 of 1)
Oh, I was reluctant to post this picture...I look like I haven't slept in a week (which I hadn't) but it was a nice picture of the other ladies!:)
It was the most involved I was able to be at the conference and I was thankful for this day.
I was also thankful that I stole a little time away to be with the kids at the pool!  This was Liam's first time in his swim floatie and he loved it...the most I had seem him smile in days!  And Lily and Eli loved playing in the pool too and invented a new game where they were dolphins and I was the trainer having them do tricks!

Swim (1 of 1) 

Swim2 (1 of 1) 



Swim4 (1 of 1) 

Swim5 (1 of 1) 

Swim6 (1 of 1)  
Overall a pretty good day!

No comments: