Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe!

My camera ran out of batteries right before climbing, but here is one of my favorites of Joe from our time in Acadia this summer!
Yesterday was Joe's 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday my wonderful husband!! We celebrated the day before (our day off)- with a little rock climbing. We got a friend to come babysit so that just Joe and I could go. The cliff was a little wet from all the weekend rain so we didn't get to climb as much as Joe would have liked- but it was still wonderful to just get out by ourselves and enjoy a beautiful Maine day on the cliff. Joe got to do a climb he had never done before- and I finished the longest climb I have ever done (which I didn't think I would be able to do)! We topped it off with dinner at Gov's. Happy Birthday!