Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beads!





It's amazing to me what can capture the attention and imagination of a 2 year old! This summer, while visiting my parents in Wisconsin, Lily discovered my mom's collection of beads. Let's just say that those beads were well played with, spread across the floor over and over again, and yes, a few of them were eaten by the dog. Mom sent us home with a baggie full of beautiful, colorful beads- and every now and then (when I don't mind the thought of picking up beads for days on end) I let Lily play with them. Give her a baggie full of beads, a few bowls, plates, or containers and she will be entertained for quite a while-amazingly simple.
P.S. I have my camera back!! My lens has been fixed and so far so good! I can't tell you how happy I am using my camera again!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Angie, When you want to just run the vacuum cleaner instead, try a bowl of rice! Still have to clean up, but with a vacuum! My little girls will play for a long time with rice.