Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Bog With Grammy & G-Pa






Every year for the last 3 years my mom and dad (otherwise known as Grammy & G-Pa) have come out to Maine to visit during this week of October (which happens to be during my mom's birthday)! It's usually a shorter visit (5 or 6 days), but it's lots of fun! I didn't think that they were going to be able to come out this year, but they made it happen. Even better was that my mom managed to wrangle Sunday off from work so that they could fly out just in time for my baby shower (their flight arrived 40 minutes before the shower started)! This was really special since my mom wasn't able to be at any of my baby showers for Lily.
The day after the shower we celebrated my mom's birthday with a trip to the Bog Boardwalk (a favorite place of ours). It was a bit chilly (notice the hats and mittens), but it was beautiful and it was great for all of us to get outside.

No comments: