Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For the Love of Pictures!


Most of you know by now that I LOVE taking pictures!
Well, currently I am at a bit of a stand-still. A few weeks ago my camera/lens starting having some major problems with its autofocus function. When I try to focus to take a picture my camera makes a horrible grinding/quiet screeching sound, refuses to focus, and thus I am unable to take any pictures. Over the course of a week it did this about 6 times where it would stop working all together (until I let it sit for somewhere between a few minutes and a few hours and then it would start working again). Let's just say I'm not happy. After looking into it a bit and talking with some people I feel fairy confident that the problem is actually with my lens (not my camera body). Thankfully both are still under warrenty (for another 2 months)! And really it would be much better for the problem to be with the lens than my camera. I sent my lens in to be fixed last week and I'm really just hoping that Nikon will send me a new lens all together.
In the meantime I don't have use of my camera (since I only have the one lens- which I sent back). So, I am back to using my old digital point and shoot camera (which I am not enjoying- but at least I still get to take a few pictures). Those will be coming up soon!

No comments: