Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Family Picture


I really wanted to get a family picture of the four of us this year in front of the Christmas tree. Well, okay, I probably want this every year...but it seemed even more important this year since it's Eli's first Christmas. I planned on having my mom take it before we left for church on Christmas Eve. But...we ran out of time. So then I thought we would take it on Christmas day right before we left for Joe's family's house. But...we ran out of time. Then I thought I would dress the kids back up in their Christmas clothes the Monday after Christmas to take it. But...there was a snow storm and we lost power for about 9 hours that morning (so we couldn't take showers). The day after that Joe wanted to take the Christmas tree down so I finally gave up and we took this impromptu picture. We were NOT in our beautiful Christmas clothes (in fact the kids, as you can see, are still in their pajamas), obviously Eli was not very happy, and Lily didn't really want to sit down. But...I got the picture. It's not what I was hoping for...but there's always next year!:)

No comments: