Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Normal




Since Eli's birth I've been doing my best to keep things as "normal" as possible for Lily. In reality we are all experiencing a new normal. Lily's "new" involves being a big sister, not getting all of mom and dad's attention, etc... Our new normal involves learning how to be the best parents we can to two little ones and readjusting to having an infant in the house again. We are all experiencing changes... but it's all worth it!
Regardless I am trying to keep things somewhat normal for our little girl. We still do crafts and projects and baking from time to time. And although I can't hold her stuffed animals and make them talk as often as I used to I still try!:) And we are doing our best to get out and do some of our normal things- like my mom's prayer group, library time, and ocassional play dates! We even started a new weekly art class called "Clay Play" at the Children's Discovery Museum!
And Joe is doing a fantastic job taking care of Lily in the morning and evening and playing with her a ton! They have really been enjoying times together at the YMCA pool- apparently Lily is getting very close to learning to swim!
So yeah- life goes on with a new normal. Enjoy these pictures of one of our little projects. Lily and I made these paper crowns a little bit before Christmas. Lily had such a great time decorating them- even making one for her Pinky Bear! Life goes on...

No comments: