Saturday, September 17, 2011

40

My latest pathology reports came back yesterday and my HCG levels are at 40. That's down from 140 two weeks ago. I have to be honest that I was a little disappointed...I was really hoping and sort of expecting that they would be at zero this time around. But the number still dropped quite a bit so I will choose to be content with where I am at now...and hope that in two weeks when I go back for more testing that I don't get the same guy who drew my blood the other day (I've never had someone jab me with a needle quite that hard before...and I hate needles)! But God is good...all the time.


"How quickly I forget, I'm Yours.

I'm not my own...I've been carried by You... all my life.

Everything rides on hope now.

Everything rides on faith somehow.

When the world has broken me down...

This Love sets me free."

-Addison Road

No comments: