Monday, September 12, 2011

Me

Me10
Me5
Me6
Me7
Me9
Me3
Me2

I'm not in pictures very often...which makes sense since I'm usually the one taking the pictures. Every now and then Joe will snap a few of me and the kids (just so they know that I WAS around when all of these pictures were being taken)! Truth be told though I would really like to be in more pictures with my kids (and Joe too). It's not that I love seeing myself in pictures (I don't) but I do love seeing myself with my family and having that memory. So, the other day I sort of remembered the remote release I bought for my camera a little over a year ago (and only used twice)...and now I am determined to use it to get more pictures of the kids and I together. So here's my first attempt yesterday of the kids and I playing on our bed. Eli was not in a good - mood but he was slightly interested in my camera remote (you can see in picture #5 that he is looking at the remote- and he actually took that picture)! These are far from technically great, but I still can't help but love them a bit simply because I'm with my little loves!

No comments: