Monday, June 4, 2012

The Cousins Family!

Family2 (1 of 1) 
Let me introduce you to the Cousins side of our family! 
This is a very rare family photo taken just a few weeks ago and we were only missing our second oldest nephew and our soon to be youngest niece (due any day now)!
This is our family and I love them.  I've often said that I have the best in-laws ever and it's true!  This family has truly accepted me as one of their own from the very beginning and has shown me such love and grace and encouragement.
I'm sure you can figure out who Joe's parents are.  And in case you are wondering about the rest...Joe's little brother is standing next to him with his wife sitting in front of him (they have the 3 little girls) and Joe's older sister is seated to the far right with her husband standing above her and 2 of her 3 kids around her. 
I just love them!

No comments: