Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lily's 2nd 5th Birthday Party!

So, I'm a little behind with sharing some of our adventures (and the pictures that go along with them)!  In fact I still have many, many to share from this spring and summer.  So, I'm going to attempt to catch up (while hopefully still mixing in some more current adventures).  Since this is essentially our family scrapbook I just can't not share them.   And with that in mind I give you Lily's 2nd 5th birthday party!  We celebrated her birthday with my family while we were there visiting in May!

Lily's Smith B-day (1 of 1) Mom and Lily made these beautiful brownie pops to look like flowers. Lily's Smith B-day2 (1 of 1) Lily's Smith B-day3 (1 of 1) And Great Grandma made these beautiful cakes. Lily's Smith B-day4 (1 of 1) Lily's Smith B-day5 (1 of 1) Lily's Smith B-day6 (1 of 1) Lily's Smith B-day8 (1 of 1) Lily's Smith B-day9 (1 of 1) 
Opening presents (doesn't G-Pa look thrilled in the background?)!:) Lily's Smith B-day10 (1 of 1) 
The party was capped off with this great fairy forest home (a gift from my parents)! Lily's Smith B-day11 (1 of 1) Being able to celebrate twice is pretty nice!

No comments: