Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grammy & G-Pa



Well, my parents (Grammy and G-Pa) left for home this afternoon. It is always sad to see them leave. Our visit was good- but spoiled a little bit by bad weather (lots of raining- and today it barely hit 60 degrees) and illness (both my parents and Lily were sick while they were here). It felt a little more like fall than summer- so we missed out on doing some of the summer things with them- but we did sneak a few in. Here are some pictures from our trip to Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park yesterday (in the one with both my parents Lily is eating wild blueberries that my Dad picked)! In addition to the wild blueberries we also hiked around Jordon Pond, had lunch at the Jordon Pond House (I just can't get enough of the popovers), shopped in town, and enjoyed dinner at a local lobster pound. Fun times. Mom and Dad, we miss you already!

No comments: