Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Late Night at L.L Bean


After our friend's wedding on Saturday Joe and I decided to do a little late night shopping at L.L. Bean! Their flagship store in Freeport is open 24 hrs/day and we had a gift card to spend! So even though it was 11:30p.m. and we were exhausted we decided to go for it! Joe still had his tux on and even though I had already changed out of my dress I still had my hair and makeup all done up- so we must have been an unusual sight at the store! Even though we were so tired I have to say that it was wonderful- there were only a few other shoppers (unlike the mobs that are usually present during the day)! So, if you are ever in Freeport at some crazy time at night or in the morning I would recommend a visit! These adorable little boots for Lily were one of our late night purchases!

No comments: