Monday, August 18, 2008

Nonnie & Grampy

Lily and Grampy out exploring the yard (and doing a little "bat hunting")

The beautiful lily Nonnie planted in the yard- I can't even explain how amazing it smelled!

We are back! I want to say a huge thank you to Nonnie & Grampy (aka Mom and Dad Cousins)- they were just the biggest help- letting us stay with them, feeding us, helping entertain Lily- thank you so much! I have these moments in my mind that hopefully I'll remember for a long time- the first was Lily running around the house with Grampy chasing her. She would stop for a second and Grampy would sneak up on her and she would just laugh so hard! The second was yesterday watching Nonnie teach Lily how to blow bubbles out on the lawn (and she was doing it herself- amazing)! It is so fun for me to watch Lily with her grandparents- we really are blessed to have four of them who love her and just love to interact with her! We also had a great time visiting with my two sisters-in-law and their kids- I sure wish we lived closer to them!

No comments: