Friday, August 8, 2008

We Need A Team!

Right now we have two other full time staff assigned to our team, Steph and Ryan (who just got married last weekend). We also have two full time interns (John and Tessa) assigned to our team. Unfortunately all of them are still raising their financial support and can't report to our team until they are finished! So, that leaves Joe and I (and since I'm really on campus just one day a week- it just leaves Joe). The fall is our busiest time of the whole year and I just can't even begin to imagine doing it on our own. I know that God has a plan- personally I just hope it involes finishing the support of our team and allowing them to be with us soon! We would appreciate your prayers to that end- specifically that we would have at least one or two (or really all) of them to join us here in ministry full time in a couple of weeks! We'll keep you updated!
P.S.- Apparently I don't take enough pictures of our staff team (I'll work on that)- so here is one of Steph and I from a little while back.

No comments: